Positive News For Employment Coming From Chrysler
Chrysler is expected to add 1,000 + jobs with new expansion of Toledo plant. It’s always nice to hear some positive economic news. Hopefully this is a trend, as we’ve seen some other areas of the economy showing improvement.
Chrysler Group LLC Chairman and CEO Sergio Marchionne and Ohio Governor John Kasich will join other federal, state and local officials, UAW representatives and company employees to announce plans for the Toledo Assembly Complex (Ohio).
Toledo Assembly Complex
4400 Chrysler Drive
Toledo, Ohio 43608
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Event begins at 10 a.m.
Plants tours for media will be available (see details below)
Media arrival time at 9:15 a.m. if not participating in a plant tour
- Sergio Marchionne, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chrysler Group LLC
- John Kasich, Governor, State of Ohio
- Mike Bell, Mayor, City of Toledo
- Marcy Kaptur, U.S. Congresswoman, Ohio’s 9th Congressional District
- A representative from the UAW
- Mauro Pino, Toledo Assembly Complex, Plant Manager, Chrysler Group LLC