How To Pair Your Phone With Uconnect? 2011 Model Vehicles
How do I pair my phone with Uconnect?
Note:The following info is a general guide to pairing a phone to a 2011 Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle with Uconnect. Some vehicles may very slightly. Please consult your owners manual or your local Chrysler service center for your specific pairing steps.
Pairing is a one time initial setup before using the phone. You will also need to follow the Bluetooth® instructions in your cell phone user guide to complete the phone pairing setup.
- Press the Phone button to begin.
- Wait for the “ready” prompt and BEEP.
- (After the BEEP), say “Uconnect setup”.
- (After the BEEP), say “phone pairing”.
- (After the BEEP), say “pair a phone”.
- Follow the audible prompts.
- You will be asked to enter a four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN), which you will later need to enter into your cellular phone. You can enter any four-digit PIN. You will not need to remember this PIN after the initial pairing process.
- You will then be prompted to give the phone pairing a name (each phone paired should have a unique name).
- Next you will be asked to give this new pairing a priority of 1 thru 7 (up to seven phones may be paired ); 1 is the highest and 7 is the lowest priority. The system will only connect to the highest priority phone that exists within the proximity of the vehicle.